With 85% of this bike assembled out of the box your little one can be riding soon after the box arrives on your doorstep. The handle on the saddle makes it easy to guide your child as they learn to ride, child sized brake levers lets them feel like a 'big kid' while the coaster brake ensures smooth stopping and the included bike bell tells folks ahead they are coming up. Available in 5 sizes in Black/Red/Green/While/Pink/and Fuchsia, the Hopper also comes with a water bottle and cage (excluding 20 inch), comfort saddle, soft grips, training wheels (on the 12-14-16-18) and kickstand (on the 18 and 20 inch.)
- QUICK, SIMPLE ASSEMBLY. Minimal assembly required. Tools and instructions included. USA based customer service line available for technical support.
- RIDE SAFER. Safety features include easy to grasp grips and handbrake, efficient front caliper and rear coaster brake, strong steel frame, stable 2.4” pneumatic tires, chainguard and non-slip pedals.
- RIDE EASIER. Front caliper brake and brake lever allows rider to learn to brake easily and efficiently.
- BETTER FIT. Available in 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20-inch models to fit any rider. Consult our easy to use size chart.
- MORE OPTIONS. A wide variety of bright color options. Includes bike bell and comfortable saddle with easy to grab handle for learning (handle on 12-16 inch models only.)
It's my son's first bike after he mastered his Strider in no time. I got him the green color. It looks fantastic. Well built. We both love the included bell which has def helped avoid a couple collisions already. Training Wheels were easy to get off he hasn't since day 3. Love the water bottle holder so I don't have to carry his when we cruise together!