The Thumper 24S8 is a great first 'grown up bike' for your young teen. The 8 speed Shimano Rapidfire trigger Shifter makes learning to shift a breeze, front and rear caliper brakes have custom sized levers for young hands and the safety reflectors and bell ensures your child can be seen and heard.
- Frame: Butted Alloy Frame, Low Gravity Concept Design, CRM Forks, seat height 23.2 - 28.7 inches
- Wheels: Reinforced Alloy Wheels with Machined Braking surface for Greater Power, lightweight Micro Knobby Design tires with Tough Tubes
- Brakes: Alloy Tektro Front & Rear Calibrated V brakes with Max Power Alloy Tektro Custom Sized Levers
- Cockpit: Adjustable, Comfort Midi Deluxe saddle, Custom Width Low Rise V-Bar handlebars and Shimano Rapidfire 8 Speed Trigger Shifter Gears
- Extras Included: Safety reflector, bell, kickstand
The Thumper 24” was a great step up for our bigger kid. Still manageable for a lighter/shorter rider, but capable of handling some more serious single track. Great bike for a younger rider progressing into more serious trails without the need for full suspension just yet.